Hier z.B. schreibt YouTube:
Mit "display of serious injury" wären ja schonmal DkS3, XCOM, Rimworld, etc. betroffen, also überall, wo Charaktere sterben können.Content that is considered "not advertiser-friendly" includes, but is not limited to:
- Sexually suggestive content, including partial nudity and sexual humor
- Violence, including display of serious injury and events related to violent extremism
- Inappropriate language, including harassment, profanity and vulgar language
- Promotion of drugs and regulated substances, including selling, use and abuse of such items
- Controversial or sensitive subjects and events, including subjects related to war, political conflicts, natural disasters and tragedies, even if graphic imagery is not shown
If any of the above describes any portion of your video, then the video may not be approved for monetization. If monetization is approved, your video may not be eligible for all available ad formats. YouTube reserves the right to not monetize a video, as well as suspend monetization features on channels that repeatedly submit videos violating our policies.
Andererseits steht weiter oben dann:
Also was jetzt? Viel Lärm um nichts oder mehr Macht für YouTube und Werbebetreiber auf Kosten der Uploader?If the video does contain inappropriate content, the context is usually newsworthy or comedic and the creator’s intent is to inform or entertain (not offend or shock).